Monday, November 4, 2013

Goji Hemp Milkshake with Raspberries


Dont forget to visit also my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/spicedblueberryshake 
and give me your like and share, thanks!

I spent last week in northern Sweden in Sundsvall with my family. My mom moved there a year goo and since then I went to visit her couple of times. It's very beautiful place and I was very excited to see her and my brother with his girlfriend that came from Prague to enjoy our cozy swedish autumn with us. 


Best thing about this family meeting was that I had somebody to make food for! Every day they ate raw dishes with me. I can't even describe how wonderful it is to have a family that supports me so much in something that most people would only criticise and dislike me for. People don't like anything that is different from what they're used to and especially, they don't like hearing they may do something wrong. I'm very lucky to have a family that understands me and join me in my healthy life style.


My mom and my brothers girlfriend even eat high raw diet. My mom loves all kinds of fresh juices, smoothies and raw milkshakes and drinks them daily. I don't use to make nut milks so often since I thrive more on low fat diet, but she made this Goji Hemp Milkshake and I had to admit that once in a while it's very refreshing, tasty cocktail and I decided to share it with you. It's creamy taste with mild sourness of raspberries and sweetness of goji berries will make you feel cozy and satisfied.


Goji Hemp Milkshake with Raspberries

makes about 4 cups

1 cup shelled hemp seeds, soaked overnight
3 cups filtered water
1 tsp pure vanilla powder or 1/2 vanilla bean
1/2 cup dried goji berries, soaked overnight
1 cup raspberries
3 Tbsp raw agave nectar or other raw sweetener

Strain water from soaked hemp seeds and goji berries and place them in a high speed blender along with remaining ingredients. Blend until you get smooth, creamy texture. Pour in glasses, garnish with goji berries and sprinkle with hemp seeds.



2 comments:

  1. To je krasne ze mas takovou skvelou podporu of svych blizkych.Moc se mi libi tve stranky.Diky za inspiraci.

    ReplyDelete